seek advice about documentation translation management - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From liuyuanyuan@highgo.com.cn
Subject seek advice about documentation translation management
Date
List pgsql-docs
BLOCKQUOTE {MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 2em; MARGIN-TOP: 0px } OL {MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px } UL {MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px } P {MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px }
Hi, everyone !
     I'm Jasmine Liu , from China.
    Now my group want to translate PostgreSQL 9.3.1 documentation
into Chinese. And we get a few problems:
    1, How to identify the difference between varying documentation ?
    2, How to manage documentation of different version ?
    3, How to coordinate multiple translators to complete the translation?
    4, How to convert sgml to html independently? and how to convert html to sgml?
    5, How did you manage your documentation translation?
    If you have any experience or ideas about transaltion management,
please write to me, I'm looking forward to your reply.
    Thanks and best wishes!

    Yours,
    Jasmine Liu
    November 4, 2013