split postmaster's checkDataDir to src/common - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject split postmaster's checkDataDir to src/common
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's a patch to move src/port/pgcheckdir.c to src/common/checkdir.c
and add the shareable part of postmaster's current checkDataDir code
into it, as pg_check_dir_permissions.  This is in the spirit of using it
in pgstat to check the directory defined by stats_temp_directory.

(This is basically the same patch I posted earlier, except the file is
now in src/common instead of src/port.)

Barring objections I intend to push this to 9.3 and HEAD shortly.

Attachment