Re: [9.3 bug fix] ECPG does not escape backslashes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [9.3 bug fix] ECPG does not escape backslashes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 03:18:12PM +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> Previous versions of CPP did not interpret escapes in ‘#line’; we have
> changed it because the standard requires they be interpreted, and most
> other compilers do.«

So that means MauMau was right and backslashes have to be escaped in filenames
in #line directives, right? Apparently my examples were badly chosen as I
didn't see an error no matter how many backslashes I had.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com