Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sorry for joining the thread this late, but I didn't really expect to see
myself listed as a slacker on a public list.

> Additionally, the following committers are not listed as reviewers on
> any patch.  Note that I have no way to search which ones might be
> *committers* on a patch, so these folks are not necessarily slackers

This means I'm a slacker because I'm not reviewing or committing a patch,
right? Do we have a written rule somewhere? Or some other communication about
this? I would have liked to know this requirement before getting singled out in
public.

Also I'd like to know who made the decision to require a patch review from each
committer as I certainly missed it. Was the process public? Where can I find
more about it? In general I find it difficult to digest that other people make
decisions about my spare time without me having a word in the discussion.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com