Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 9.3 Beta 2 Now Available - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 9.3 Beta 2 Now Available
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Dave Page 2013-06-27 <CA+OCxowhj=Gk8BwguVL_R62a+8_=NG3dmQBBr-HfjPm0DOdLjw@mail.gmail.com>
> PostgreSQL 9.3 Beta 2 Now Available
> ===================================
>
> The second beta release of PostgreSQL 9.3 is now available.  This beta
> contains updated and debugged previews of all of the features which
> will be available in version 9.3, and is ready for testing by the
> worldwide PostgreSQL community.  Please download, test, and report
> what you find.

Beta 2 is now also available on apt.postgresql.org. See [1] for
instructions on how to get it.

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ#I_want_to_try_the_beta_version_of_the_next_PostgreSQL_release

Sorry for the delay, the build environment was acting up a bit so I
had to trigger the build a few times.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/