Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 beta breaks some extensions "make install" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Cédric Villemain
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 beta breaks some extensions "make install"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le samedi 25 mai 2013 16:41:24, Cédric Villemain a écrit :
> > > If it seems to be on the right way, I'll keep fixing EXTENSION building
> > > with VPATH.
> >
> > I haven't tried the patch, but let me just say that Debian (and
> > apt.postgresql.org) would very much like the VPATH situation getting
> > improved. At the moment we seem to have to invent a new build recipe
> > for every extension around.

Attached patch adds support for VPATH with USE_PGXS
It just change recipe for install: in pgxs.mk.

I am unsure automatic variables can be used this way with all UNIX variation
of make...

I also didn't touch MODULE and PROGRAM (yet)
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/

Attachment