Re: plperl segfault in plperl_trusted_init() on kfreebsd - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: plperl segfault in plperl_trusted_init() on kfreebsd
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Christoph Berg (cb@df7cb.de) wrote:
> That was because the plain "./configure" version (for a minimal way to
> reproduce) didn't built with debug symbols. The original gcc line from the
> Debian build log is:

It did, but Debian (and Ubuntu and friends) pull the debugging symbols
out of the binaries and stick them into independent packages, allowing
you to only install them if you need/want to.

Try installing postgresql-9.3-dbg.  At least the postgresql-9.2-dbg
package on my system also includes the plperl.so debugging symbols.
Thanks,
    Stephen