Re: erroneous restore into pg_catalog schema - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: erroneous restore into pg_catalog schema
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Dimitri Fontaine (dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr) wrote:
> I'm not sure I agree with that view about pg_catalog. Sometimes we talk
> about moving some parts of core in pre-installed extensions instead, and
> if we do that we will want those extensions to install themselves into
> pg_catalog.

For my part, I'd still prefer to have those go into a different schema
than into pg_catalog.  Perhaps that's overkill but I really do like the
seperation of system tables from extensions which can be added and
removed..
Thanks,
    Stephen