Re: Installation on Ubuntu 13.04 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Installation on Ubuntu 13.04
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Magnus Hagander 2013-05-06 <CABUevExeSWz2MBhv0Ap=ND8eqk2tp8ZCmJJPa6s8ZqbdKT2HVQ@mail.gmail.com>
> So if it's possible to get a proper fix for it without huge amounts of work
> that would be good. And I assume it's not wasted effort, since the next lts
> will build on the same thing and eventually require the same fix?

The next LTS version will have a newer logrotate version so the
problem just isn't there, because then there's no mismatch between
"latest-LTS-version-we-have" and "even-later-desktop-version-people-
run".

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/