Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Wolfgang Keller
Subject Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?
Date
Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
List pgsql-sql
> (there is nothing wrong in getting your hands dirty with pl/pgsql btw)

The point is that I would have expected that problem to be solved
within the past four decades since relational databases have been
invented. Or at least in the past two decades since PostgreSQL has been
developed.

>;->

After all, this should be really an ultra-classic-standard FAQ item.

I'm definitely not the first database user in the world who needs to
have a 1:n relationship with n>0 and integrity enforced by the
database.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang