Re: Install PostgreSQL 9.2.4 to IBM Power System ppc64 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Install PostgreSQL 9.2.4 to IBM Power System ppc64
Date
List pgsql-general
> I have two IBM Power System servers, the architecture is ppc64,  the PostgreSQL on RHEL6 for IBM Power is version 8.4
butI need to install 9.2.4 as I need to use the PostgreSQL replication features.

> I am new to PostgreSQL on ppc64, can any one advise me where to get the proper 9.2.4 installation package for ppc64?
orplease advise me the steps to compile from the 9.2.4 source.

I think there's nothing special with installing PostgreSQL from
9.2.4. source code on Power. Please let me know if you have any problem.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan