Re: pgsql-announce moderator - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql-announce moderator
Date
List pgsql-www
Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Hope this is the right list...

Yep, this is it.

> I have been one of moderators of pgsql-announce list for
> years. Recently (not sure, problly since begging of this month?), I
> don't receive moderation requests at all. Does this mean something has
> been changed with moderation policy, which I just missed?

No changes to policy, but we made some changes recently, in search for
better antispam filtering.  I'll add you again, using this address.  ...
done.  (Let me know if you want to use some other address for
moderation).

Were you moderator for some other list?