Re: Bug, Feature, or what else? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: Bug, Feature, or what else?
Date
List pgsql-general
Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de> wrote:

> How can i drop a user as SUPERUSER (!) with all privileges?

Okay, i think, it's time to say 'thank you' to all on this list!

It's great, only a few hours and our observation confirmed.

I (we) think, this is a bug. We will make a workaround for us in the
next days, and we will keep you informed about our solution.

Again, many thanks from /me and my colleague, not only to Tom!

Andreas