Wiki problem with URLs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Wiki problem with URLs
Date
List pgsql-www
While trying to add a Gmail URL to our TODO wiki:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

I found that URLs that contain equal signs are being silently not
displayed by the wiki.  For example, this existing TODO entry:
{{TodoItem|Allow VIEW/RULE recompilation when the underlying tables change|This is both difficult and controversial.*
[http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-12/msg01723.phpRe: About "Allow VIEW/RULE recompilation when the
underlyingtables change"]* [http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-12/msg01724.php Re: About "Allow
VIEW/RULErecompilation when the underlying tables change"]

-->    * [http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CACk=U9NFSzWrEba8G5dZ=TZLy3_hx3QXGyCcKVWT=4iA1FjMuA@mail.gmail.com
VIEWstill referring to old name of field]}}

I would love to give you a URL to that section, but "Views / Rules" is
not clickable on Firefox on my machine --- you have to scroll down.  You
will see the text display is:
Allow VIEW/RULE recompilation when the underlying tables change

The second line is missing, as well as all the links.  I believe it is
the last link which contains an equals sign that is causing the problem,
based on my experiments.

A fix need to be found, and all URLs with equal signs fixed.

http://enterprisedb.com