Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow a streaming replication standby to follow a timeline switc - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Allow a streaming replication standby to follow a timeline switc
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 02:50:12PM +0200, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Hmm, that's a different error than you got before. Thom also
> reported a "requested WAL segment ... has already been removed"
> error, but in his test case, and as far as I could reproduce it, the
> error doesn't reoccur when the standby reconnects. In other words,
> it eventually worked despite that error. In any case, I just
> committed a fix for the scenario that Thom reported. Can you try
> again with a fresh checkout?

Tested today with checkout of 1ff92eea140ccf0503b7399549031976e5c6642e

All worked fine. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/