Re: How to find which query a waiting query waiting for? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: How to find which query a waiting query waiting for?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 11:02:33PM +0800, wd wrote:
> From pg_stat_activity I can find a query is at waiting state, and from
> pg_locks and pg_class can find which relation the query is waiting for, But
> how to find witch query is lock the relation?

sipmply check which query has lock on the relation/transaction what your
query is waiting for.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/