Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Cédric Villemain
Subject Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le jeudi 8 novembre 2012 03:38:43, Shane Ambler a écrit :
> On 08/11/2012 02:14, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> > Unfortunately, the next level up plan for Google Analytics that would
> > get us all the data starts at $150K / year.  But I wonder if they
> > have some options for nonprofits?
>
> Anyone had a look at piwik.org ?
> It aims to be an OSS alternative to google analytics.

I maintained a fork of piwik for PostgreSQL (so I know it can work with
PostgreSQL). Now piwik is more 'open' and there are some efforts done in Piwik
to ease the use of PostgreSQL.

> While there appears to be some work on including PDO_PGSQL support it
> is still not functional yet.
> Any volunteers?

I am sure that if a goal is to use it for postgresql.org, then people in piwik
community will enjoy helping us.

--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/