[psqlodbc-Bugs][1011246] Windows 2012 64bit ODBC Administrator crashes - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From
Subject [psqlodbc-Bugs][1011246] Windows 2012 64bit ODBC Administrator crashes
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Bugs item #1011246, was opened at 2012-10-11 16:15
You can respond by visiting:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=538&aid=1011246&group_id=1000125
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
(enter your response here)
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

Category: None
Group: None
Resolution: None
Category: None
Group: None
Resolution: None

Initial Comment:
I have no problem creating a DSN with the 32bit psqlodbc driver that can connect to a database. When I try to create a
DSNwith either PostgreSQL ANSI(x64) or PostgreSQL Unicode(x64) and click the "Finish" button, I get the error message
"ODBCAdministrator has stopped working". If I click on the "Debug" button, I get the error message "An unhandled Win32
exceptionoccurred in odbcad32.exe" with a random error code. I have verified that I am running the correct ODBC
Administrator,since both the 32-bit and 64-bit binaries are called odbcad32.exe but are in different directories.

Comment By: Farid Zidan (faridz)
Date: 2012-10-29 17:15

Message:
Same problem with Windows 8 64-bit