Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Noah Misch escribi=F3:

> Following an off-list ack from Alexander, here is that version.  No fun=
ctional
> differences from Alexander's latest version, and I have verified that i=
t still
> fixes the original test case.  I'm marking this Ready for Committer.

This seems good to me, but I'm not comfortable committing Windows stuff.
Andrew, Magnus, are you able to handle this?

--=20
=C1lvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/