Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #6639: Manual uses boldface where it says italic, and monospace where it says boldface - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #6639: Manual uses boldface where it says italic, and monospace where it says boldface
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 09:36:30PM +0300, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On mån, 2012-05-14 at 21:41 +0000, iain.dalton@gmail.com wrote:
> > The following bug has been logged on the website:
> >
> > Bug reference:      6639
> > Logged by:          Ian
> > Email address:      iain.dalton@gmail.com
> > PostgreSQL version: 9.1.3
> > Operating system:   GNU/Linux
> >
> > The URL http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/notation.html lays
> > out the notation used in the rest of the book, but it appears to be out of
> > date with the stylesheet, as the differences noted in the subject apply.
>
> Indeed.  I've been wondering for a while why some things look so odd
> with the new stylesheet, but that page really summarizes it quite well.
> Someone on the web team should fix that.

I can confirm that this is messed up:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/notation.html

The word 'italic' is in bold.  Would someone fix this?

http://enterprisedb.com