Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] PostgreSQL package branches moved; pkg-postgresql can commit now - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Martin Pitt
Subject Re: [Pkg-postgresql-public] PostgreSQL package branches moved; pkg-postgresql can commit now
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello Christoph,

Christoph Berg [2012-06-04 13:48 +0200]:
> I will probably take the opportunity to move the "pgapt" branches of
> the packaging there as well, so everything is in one place.

Cool, thanks!

> (I'll stick them in a subdirectory, so people will not get confused.)

It should be http://anonscm.debian.org/bzr/pkg-postgresql/SOURCEPACKAGE/BRANCHNAME

BRANCHNAME should be "trunk" or "master" depending on your preference,
and something like "wheezy" for stable branches?

Thanks,

Martin

Attachment