github notification spam - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject github notification spam
Date
List pgsql-hackers
After my pg_upgrade commit yesterday, I started receiving dozens of spam
emails from github.  I am not sure if it was because I was the
committer, or because I am subscribed to the github postgres feed.

Anyway, the spam has a URL at the bottom --- if you click on
notifications on that page, you can see the spam, and if you click on
the user name, and then under the tools gear icon, you can block the
user or report them for spam (I recommend both).

Eventually you will get an email stating they are investigating the
user.  I assume they will eventually figure out how to block this, but
for now, I thought other github subscribers and committers should know
about the problem.

http://enterprisedb.com