Re: Command Triggers, patch v11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Command Triggers, patch v11
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday, March 05, 2012 09:42:00 PM Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> > Still no command triggers firing for CREATE TABLE AS:
> Yes, Andres made CTAS a utility command, he didn't add the code that
> make them fire command triggers. I would expect his patch to get in
> first, so I don't expect him to be adding that support, I think I will
> have to add it when rebasing once his patch has landed.
That was my assumption as well.

Any opinions about adding the patch to the commitfest other than from dim? I
feel a bit bad adding it to the in-progress one even if its belongs there
because is a part of the command trigger stuff...

Andres