Re: How to establish a SSL connection to a postgresql server - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Jean-Yves F. Barbier
Subject Re: How to establish a SSL connection to a postgresql server
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:03:39 +0100
Christian Tonhäuser <christian.tonhaeuser@gmx.net> wrote:

> I want to create a secure connection from a web
> application on one server to a database on another.>
> What‘s the best way?

I think U don't know about MLs: 1st thing is about searching on your
own, 2nd thing is *really* search on you own, 3rd thing is *really,
really* search on your own; 3rd thing is NOT to bother anyone before
having searching 'really really really' before searching by your own.

Asking without making personal research is a confusion of mind...

--
BOFH excuse #234:
Someone is broadcasting pygmy packets and the router doesn't know