Re: [GENERAL] Strange problem with create table as select * from table; - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Strange problem with create table as select * from table;
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 09:34:24AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com> writes:
> > Any chance of getting the fix in patch format so we could test it on
> > this system?
>
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=patch;h=23998fe99c1220ba3a9eefee194e37ec1f14ae07

hi
just to close the loop - finally today I could restart the database with
patched 8.4. bug fixed, all works fine. thanks a lot.

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/