Re: Help on PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hubert depesz lubaczewski
Subject Re: Help on PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general

http://www.postgresql.org/ -> shows latest release 9.1.1.

>  2.Is there any enterprise version available with all features?

Yes/no. There is no enterprise PostgreSQL, but some companies are
extending PostgreSQL source, and providing modified version of Pg as
their product (this is perfectly acceptable and legal) - whether you'll
see it as enterprise version of postgresql, or separate product is up to
you.

>  3.What are all best third party tools that we can use for development and
> administration?

this I can't help with. for administration I use psql, and for
development vim.

>  4.What is the best way of resolving the issues or queries?

what kind of issues/queries?

if you have a problem, the simplest, and usually fastest way is to ask
on irc on channel #postgresql on irc.freenode.net

Best regards,

depesz

--
The best thing about modern society is how easy it is to avoid contact with it.
                                                             http://depesz.com/