Re: pg_upgrade automatic testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pg_upgrade automatic testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> 8.4 -> master upgrade fails like this:
>
> Restoring user relation files
> Mismatch of relation names in database "regression": old name "pg_toast.pg_toast_27437", new name
"pg_toast.pg_toast_27309"
> Failure, exiting
>
> This has been 100% reproducible for me.

I can now reproduce this failure and will research the cause, probably
not before next week though.  :-( What is interesting is that loading
the regression tests from an SQL dump does not show the failure, but
running the regression tests and then upgrading does.

http://enterprisedb.com