Re: Date time value error in Ms Access using pass through queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Date time value error in Ms Access using pass through queries
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:08:11 am c k wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I got a error yesterday while I have updated my development database to 9.1
> from 9.0.4. I backed up my database from 9.0 and restored in 9.1. It well
> successfully. When running a query which calls a function, having date
> value as IN parameter, it gives me the error as date/time value out of
> range. But when same query is executed using a database from 9.0.4 it runs
> successfully without any error. Both databases have a variable
> 'DateStyle=DMY' set. All connection parameters are same for both. What is
> the problem? Does some thing is changed in 9.1 or I have to wait till new
> ODBC driver is released? I am using four digit year format and regional
> settings are set to use dd/mm/yyyy style on windows and MS access uses
> them. Please give your reply.

What is the actual error message?

How did you install the 9.1 versus 9.0 databases?

Related to the above question do the 9.0 and 9.1 have the same storage type
(float or integer) for datetime values?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com