Re: FATAL: lock AccessShareLock on object 0/1260/0 is already held - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From daveg
Subject Re: FATAL: lock AccessShareLock on object 0/1260/0 is already held
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 09:02:04PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> daveg <daveg@sonic.net> writes:
> > On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 07:39:15PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> BTW ... what were the last versions you were running on which you had
> >> *not* seen the problem?  (Just wondering about the possibility that we
> >> back-patched some "fix" that broke things.  It would be good to have
> >> a version range before trawling the commit logs.)
>
> > The first version we saw it on was 8.4.7.
>
> Yeah, you said that.  I was wondering what you'd last run before 8.4.7.

Sorry, misunderstood. We were previously running 8.4.4, but have been on 8.4.7
since shortly after it was released. Prior to that we have had all the major
and most of the minor releases since 7.1.
-dg

--
David Gould       daveg@sonic.net      510 536 1443    510 282 0869