Re: Problem importing a csv file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Problem importing a csv file
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sunday, August 28, 2011 5:48:50 pm you wrote:

> > > error is.
> >
> > Is the above the only command being run? Where is this coming from?:
> >
> > LINE 1: ...(ANALYZE off, VERBOSE off, COSTS on, BUFFERS off )...
>
> Explain mode, in pgadminIII
>
> > > Using pgsql 9.1 rc1 on Ubuntu 11.04 (Gnome) 64 bit using pgadminIII

As far as I know EXPLAIN does not work with COPY.

From the docs:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/sql-explain.html
"
statement

    Any SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, VALUES, EXECUTE, DECLARE, or CREATE
TABLE AS statement, whose execution plan you wish to see.

"
--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com