Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:13:17 pm c k wrote:
> Here is the actual function.
> create or replace function software.python_test() returns text as
> $body$
> import sys
> from uuid import getnode as get_mac
> mac = get_mac()
> return mac
> $body$
> language plpythonu volatile security definer;
>
> When running the same code from python prompt, it run correctly without any
> error.

The above function runs correctly in Postgres 9.0.3 on my Linux machine. I would
say Craigs  post about multiple versions of uuid causing the problem is the
answer to your problem.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com