Re: Additional Sao Paulo conference - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Additional Sao Paulo conference
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Fábio Telles Rodriguez wrote:
> 2011/7/20 Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>
>
> > For people going to the PG Brazil conference, November 3-4 in Sao Paulo:
> >
> >        http://pgbr.postgresql.org.br/2011/evento.php
> >
> > You should be aware that there there is general open source conference
> > November 4-5 in the same city:
> >
> >        http://www.conisli.org.br/
> >
> > I plan on attending that on November 5, and others might want to as
> > well.
> >
> > People who want to attend for CONISLI can call me. I will make sure the
> agenda between PGBR and CONISLI have no conflict.

Uh, how are you going to avoid conflicts?  November 4 is a day for both
conferences.  Are you saying we avoid having speakers booked on both
dates?

FYI, it would be good to publicize the PG.BR event to the CONISLI
attendees too.  I am hoping both events on similar dates will boost
attendance at both conferences.