Adding Japanese README - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Adding Japanese README
Date
Re: Adding Japanese README
List pgsql-hackers
I would like to propose to add Japanese translated version of README
in the source tree(for example against backend/storage/buffer/README).
Benefits of our community include:

- Increase possibility to hire more Japanese speaking developers by helping them to understand source code using those
READMEwritten in their local language

- Make Japanese speaking developers life easier. Most of them can read English README of course. However, reading
Japaneseone will increase their productivity thus more contribution to PostgreSQL

- Including Japanese README in the source tree rather than placing in somewhere else helps syncing English README with
Japaneseone.

Please note that I am not against adding README translated in other
language. I just don't understand other than Japanese.

Comments?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan