BUG #6055: connection refused - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sav
Subject BUG #6055: connection refused
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6055
Logged by:          Sav
Email address:      halsa01@ca.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.5
Operating system:   Solaris 10
Details:

Hi

I have Solaris 10 machine. I get error Connection refused error. The
complete error is "Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are
correct and that the
postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections."

And when we check the postgres log we see the below trace.

EDTFATAL:  57P01: terminating connection due to administrator command.

Could you please let me know the reason of this connection refused. Are
there any patches available?

Thanks
Savita