Re: Patch by request at pgcon - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Patch by request at pgcon
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Greg Stark (stark@mit.edu) wrote:
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > Quick code-only review: sortedAttrs is a horrible var name for what it
> > is.  More like 'sortbyName' would make more sense, at least to me.
> > Also, no regression test..? :)
>
> Do we have regression tests for psql \ commands?

There's certainly lots of usage of psql \ commands in the regression
tests, though we don't have a dedicated "test psql \ commands"
regression suite.  Suppose it's a toss-up on if we should add this/other
ones.  My comment was more toungue-in-cheek as I stressed regression
tests in my talk this morning. :)
Stephen