Re: output screen in psql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Thoen
Subject Re: output screen in psql
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 05:51:51PM -0800, abcdef wrote:
> Hi, I use postgres in red hat linux .
> When I use psql and select the content of the table .
> I find the format is not tidy .
> I change align and unalign , the output is not filful my requirement.
> Any special setting that can change the line size like oralce to fit my
> requirement ???
> So, the whole table can be view within the screen of psql ???

I use \x to toggle between block display and row display. And if you log in
using ssh on Linux, you can zoom in and out with Ctrl-Shift + and Ctrl-Shft
- (Hold down the control and shift keys press the plus key to zoom in
  (increase the font size), or the minus key to decrease it.