Re: [webmaster] Beginner question: Hacking environment? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Adrian von Bidder
Subject Re: [webmaster] Beginner question: Hacking environment?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 09 March 2011 13.05:55 Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I see a graylisted email that's in the queue... I'll give it a kick,
> but normally you jsut have to wait...

Thanks, it arrived.

I'm used to wait when I enable greylisting. >4h delay is rare, though.

greets
-- vbi

--
I liken ISPs to sausage factories.  You know what goes in, and you think
that what comes out is tasty, but by Apollo's unwashed speedos you DON'T