Re: Web Hosting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Uwe Schroeder
Subject Re: Web Hosting
Date
List pgsql-general
Godaddy virtual hosting does in fact support postgresql. You have a root
account on the virtual server and you can install whatever you want.

I run several servers with them and all have postgresql, some virtual, some
dedicated servers.

Haven't tried their shared servers though, so I can't say anything about
those.

Hope that helps.

PS: for a company that size their customer support isn't too shabby either.

Uwe