Re: pg_dump: schema with OID 58698 does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Kerr
Subject Re: pg_dump: schema with OID 58698 does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 03:17:51PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
- David Kerr <dmk@mr-paradox.net> writes:
- > So i removed the 5 entries from pg_class, but i still get that error
- > when trying to pg_dump:
-
- > pg_dump: schema with OID 58698 does not exist
-
- > Any other ideas where i could look?
-
- Well, it could be any catalog with a namespace column.  But I'm
- wondering about pg_depend links from those tables you removed to
- the schema.

I'm not sure if it's possible for me to follow the link to pg_depend after
i deleted objects so I guess i'll have to try that next time if this
happens again.

The other references to that schema were in pg_type and pg_constraint. After
those were removed I was able to run pg_dump on it.

thanks

Dave