Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 Streaming Replication Configuration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ray Stell
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 Streaming Replication Configuration
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 01:14:05AM -0600, Ogden wrote:
> Thank you for letting me know about pg_controldata. I have been playing around with this tool.

really interesting event/failure last night for me.  I started a new
thread on the failure in the admin list.   my streaming rep without
wal archiving in place seems to be corrupted.  I think you will be
interested in it.  I could have tacked it on here, but I thought it
needed to stand out.

Regards,
Ray