Re: Snapshot synchronization, again... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: Snapshot synchronization, again...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:36:12PM -0500, Joachim Wieland wrote:
> Here is a new version of the patch incorporating most of Noah's
> suggestions. The patch now also adds documentation. Since I couldn't
> really find a suitable section to document the two new functions, I
> added a new one for now. Any better ideas where it should go?

No major opinion here.  The second best fit after a new section would be System
Administration Functions, inasmuch as that's the bucket for miscellaneous
functions.  I have an idea for improving structure here, but that would go
beyond the purview of this patch.

This version looks sound; I've marked it Ready for Committer.

Thanks,
nm