BUG #5810: non-accessible hardlink creation was attempted by: postgres (fsuid 115) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Vincent
Subject BUG #5810: non-accessible hardlink creation was attempted by: postgres (fsuid 115)
Date
Re: BUG #5810: non-accessible hardlink creation was attempted by: postgres (fsuid 115)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5810
Logged by:          Vincent
Email address:      vmaury79@yahoo.fr
PostgreSQL version: 8.4
Operating system:   Ubuntu 10.10
postgres (fsuid 115)
Details:

Hi,

I'm using postgresql 8.4 on a Ubuntu 10.10 live USB. When I call 'dmesg', I
frequently see this line:

non-accessible hardlink creation was attempted by: postgres (fsuid 115)

Do you know what it means? How can I fix this?
Thank you very much for your help,

Vincent