Re: Cannot unsubscribe - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Cannot unsubscribe
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 21 December 2010 4:16:00 pm William Gordon Rutherdale (rutherw)
wrote:
> I attempted to unsubscribe from this list (for the holidays) without
> success.
>
> Could anyone please help me.  I am continuing to get messages from the
> list.
>
> I broke open the message header and did as it said for unsubscribing.
>
> See below for what the majordomo sent back.
>
> -Will

> ****
> **** No e-mail addresses matching
> ****   "William Gordon Rutherdale (rutherw)" <rutherw@cisco.com>
> ****
>
> Valid commands processed: 1
> 0 succeeded, 0 stalled, and 1 failed.
>

> Use the following command:
>   sessioninfo ea4ce02c75fbad19425a55ff2bd2bc20b17fd794
> to see technical information about this session.

You may want to try the Web link at the bottom of the page and access your
subscription from there. You will need to know the password you where issued
when you joined though.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com