Re: ECPG question about PREPARE and EXECUTE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: ECPG question about PREPARE and EXECUTE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:44:52AM +0100, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
> a question came to us in the form of a code example,
> which I shortened. Say, we have this structure:
> Any comment on why it isn't done?

Missing feature. Originally the pure text based statement copying wasn't able
to cope with these and then it simply wasn't implemented when we went to server
side prepares, that is if my memory serves well.

The same feature is implemented for cursor declaration/open I think.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com