Re: pgsql: Remove outdated comments from the regression test files. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pgsql: Remove outdated comments from the regression test files.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Robert Haas wrote:
> Remove outdated comments from the regression test files.
>
> Since 2004, int2 and int4 operators do detect overflow; this was fixed by
> commit 4171bb869f234281a13bb862d3b1e577bf336242.
>
> Extracted from a larger patch by Andres Freund.

I noticed with this commit that we are referencing pre-git-conversion
git branches, basically adding a dependency on git to our commit
messages.  I don't see a problem with this, but did we ever reference
CVS details in CVS commits?  I don't remember any.