Postgres tips in the latest Chicken Gazette - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Bex
Subject Postgres tips in the latest Chicken Gazette
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this would be considered off topic, but I'd like to
point out this week's issue of the Chicken Gazette in which I describe
integration of array and "ROW" composite type handling with the
PostgreSQL library for the Chicken Scheme compiler:
http://gazette.call-cc.org/issues/13.html
Scroll down to chapter 4: "Omelette Recipes" for the Postgres bits.

I think cool features of Postgres like these are not common knowledge
among programmers in general and deserve to be pointed out, so others
will also have a chance to find out what makes postgres great!

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx