Re: Storing old and new tuple values after an UPDATE, INSERT or DELETE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: Storing old and new tuple values after an UPDATE, INSERT or DELETE
Date
List pgsql-general
Matthew Walden <matthew.walden.list@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can create a trigger on the table to store the old/new values in an audit
> table if that is what you mean?

Or he can use tablelog:

16:36 < akretschmer|home> ??tablelog
16:36 < pg_docbot> For information about 'tablelog' see:
16:36 < pg_docbot> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/tablelog/
16:36 < pg_docbot> http://andreas.scherbaum.la/blog/archives/100-Log-Table-Changes-in-PostgreSQL-with-tablelog.html

Andreas