Re: identifying duplicates in table with redundancies - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz
Subject Re: identifying duplicates in table with redundancies
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello Oliveiros,

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:12:18 +0100
Oliver d'Azevedo Christina <oliveiros.cristina@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hey,Tarlika.
>I tried to reproduce your test case through a series of inserts and
>It seems that the lower case "d" went unnoticed.

I can assure you people up here (in Scotland) get quite upset about it!

It took me  a while to get my head round your outer query with the
NATURAL JOIN between the student table and the nested query results. I
have done table joins before but this solution would not have sprung to
mind.

--

Many thanks,
Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz