Day 01/31 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Day 01/31
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Folks,

If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.  In
the hallowed tradition of Commitfests, and the Feature Freezes that
preceded them, the past week has been a flurry of activity:  11
actions today, 23 yesterday, 42 actions this week, 29 last...all in
all, it's shaping up to be a great commitfest.

Now, to work!

At the time of this writing, 21 patches have "Nobody" reviewing them.
That's 21 more than we need.  I'll start assigning the ones unpicked
tomorrow morning :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!