BUG #5625: PostgreSQL fail to install files in data folder. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stanisluv Platonov
Subject BUG #5625: PostgreSQL fail to install files in data folder.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5625
Logged by:          Stanisluv Platonov
Email address:      stanisluv@mail.ru
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4,9.0 beta4
Operating system:   Windows 7 Ultimate RUS
Details:

PostgreSQL fail to install  files in data folder if user or computer name
has cirilic symbols.
If you change computer name or create new user without cirilic symbols you
can install PostgreSQL 8.4.4 or 9.0 beta 4 without any problems.
I use "one click installer" because I cann`t find "pgInstaller" package for
Windows on this site. :(